Ascent to Pico del Teide
One of the most outstanding and requested routes by visitors is the ascent to the highest peak in Spain (3,718 meters high). It consists of a walk of 1 hour and a half (round trip) from the upper station of the cable car (3,555 meters high). We get your permission to access the trail in a short time.
We will go up to the upper station of the cable car and we will walk at an altitude of more than 3,500 meters.
- Height can have negative effects on health.
- People with heart problems and pregnant women are not allowed on the cable car.
- The activity is not recommended for people with injuries or reduced mobility.
- People with health problems should consult their doctor before starting the excursion.
- People: 1 to 7 maximum, private service. For more people request a specific budget. We will limit ourselves to 15 people for each guide.
- Duration: 4-5 hours.
- Difficulty: high mountain trekking reserved for people with good physical conditions.
- Start from: Guia de Isora.
- Meeting point: we pick you up at your accommodation on the island of Tenerife. The closest places are Santiago del Teide, Adeje and Arona but we also move to other municipalities if you need it (such as Puerto de la Cruz or Santa Cruz). Note: for other islands consult us.
Note: for a 5-hour climb from the base of the volcano, ask for a personalized quote.
Important: the cable car ticket must be paid separately (€ 27 / person / ascent + descent, with IGIC).