Kayak in Punta de Teno
Punta de Teno (Tenerife)
2-hour routes from Punta de Teno enjoying the unbeatable views of the Los Gigantes Cliff. Spectacular initiation activity bordering the majestic Los Gigantes Cliffs accompanied by our monitors who will show you all the secrets of this activity and the singularities of this incredible space. The round trip, includes a stop in one of the bays, we will stop to take a well-deserved swim and practice a little snorkeling in its crystal clear waters.
- Include: Materials - double kayak, paddles, life jackets, backrests, diving goggles, soft drink (only on routes), monitors, zodiac boat for emergencies, accident insurance and civil liability insurance.
- We recommend you bring: Swimsuit, shirt, hat and sunscreen. We have a place to leave your belongings.
- Rules and conditions: For routes the courtesy waiting time is 15 minutes. Please arrive in advance. After that time we start the route and the amount is not returned.
- For the routes on the day of the activity, if due to weather reasons it cannot be carried out, it is replaced by one of our boat trips on the Los Gigantes Cliff. If the second is not possible, a refund will be made.
- It is essential to know how to swim.
It is not necessary to have previous experience in the handling of a kayak in Tenerife. These are initiation activities so that everyone can enjoy the practice of this exciting sport. We offer them a comprehensive education, in which we also place special emphasis on the importance of respect for the environment that surrounds us.
We also have all the necessary accessories for a safe and comfortable practice of this activity: Boats, paddles, backrests, life jackets, diving goggles and safety equipment (first aid kit, mobile phone and transmitters). In addition to all the necessary equipment, we put at your entire disposal all the experience of our team of professional monitors, all of them graduates and with many years of experience in carrying out kayak routes throughout the island of Tenerife.