Ascent to Pico del Teide
El Teide (Tenerife)
In La Rambleta our ascent begins on foot of about 45 minutes to the Crater of Teide through a short path with a steep slope (the Telesforo Bravo path). At the highest peak in Spain, at an altitude of 3718 m, we will enjoy one of the most spectacular landscapes in the world. After a well-deserved rest, delighting ourselves with the impressive scenery, we will begin the descent again to La Rambleta. There we will go to the Pico Viejo viewpoint to enjoy the views of its majestic crater. Finally we will descend to the lower station again by cable car where our activity ends.
- Meeting place and time: 9 h. Base del Teleférico del Teide (arrive 15 minutes before the start).
- Include: Access permits to the peak of Teide, cable car tickets, guide, accident insurance and Civil Liability insurance.
- It is essential to bring: ID or passport, sports clothing and shoes, coat, cap, sunscreen, hiking poles, water and picnic.
- Attention: This is a high mountain activity so it is not recommended for people with cardio-respiratory problems, children under 7 years of age and pregnant women.
- Note: The courtesy waiting time is 15 minutes. Please calculate in advance the duration of the journey by car to the meeting point. After the courtesy time, we start the route and the amount is not returned.
- Note: Once the purchase is made, it is pending compliance by the service provider. If it is not confirmed within a maximum period of 72 hours, we will proceed to the immediate refund of the amount paid. If you wish you can contact us in the mail email@example.com or telephone +34 649 31 02 62.
- More information: In the event of cancellation of the cable car for reasons beyond our control (adverse weather conditions or faults in the cable car facilities), an alternative excursion will be made and the amount of the excursion will not be returned to the user (only the amount of the cable car ticket will be returned ).